A repository for creative things I have created.
StoriesSo I said I write stories, but so far there are just two here that I think are decent enough to share. I’m slowly figuring out how to piece together the free time to write in, so more will come.
- The Old Main Line: The pacing is a little odd, especially around the big blow-up, which was supposed to feel less sudden, and I’m not sure the underlying message came through that well, but all in all I like it. 25 pp., 2012.
- What Happened Next: A short, weird little story about the internet. 5pp., 2015–16.
I’ve made some fonts!
- Newt Serif. First one I finished and put up for sale. Whimsical serif.
- Solveig. Stressed sans-serif. Sort of like Optima but more interesting and a little less practical.
- Walleye. Text serif with a massive character set covering Cyrillic and polytonic Greek.
During high school I discovered graphic design and started designing T-shirts, and I put them up on CafePress. Many of them are amateurish, inexplicable, or both, but there are some fun ones. In the olden days there were limitations on how many shirts of any style you could sell in one store, so I started three stores:
will appear here if I remember other neat stuff I’ve done that can be conveyed to you via electron streams.